Technical Difficulties - Please Standby
Nothing seems to be working right now, and I'm starting to take it personally!
Do you ever have times when every technology thing that you touch just goes kaput? My sister and I tried twice to talk this morning and got cut off. Threads is struggling. Instagram is struggling. Facebook is struggling. Coincidence? I doubt it, but still, I wonder what is going on in the cyber world. My AC stopped cooling things earlier this week, and I spent about 4 hours with the HVAC specialist who gave it a tune up and wash and then did not charge me anything. My website will not update with the new PayPal buttons that I need to get things working again - I think that is a way for my hosting company to squeeze more money out of me. I can't seem to figure out what is going on with the electronic things around me, but I am hoping that it will sort itself out pretty soon.
Things are starting to sort themselves out on my Meta apps. That's good because I use those often. I can't figure out what is wrong on my website, but I will continue to try things until the site updates. Meanwhile, I am watching The Mandalorian and Grogu because it is now on Disney+, and I like anything Star Wars. In fact, I spent some money on Etsy and purchased a whole bunch of Star Wars clip art. I hope to make some stickers for my planners pretty soon, but that is something else to put on the to-do list.
I am frustrated with myself because I am not being very productive at the moment. I do not being stagnant, and I am in between exciting projects right now. The projects that I have on my to-do list are the same ones that have been there for months now, and I am not engaging with them. It is frustrating that I am not as interested in these things as I thought I would be when I started to plan them.
So, what do I do? Do I abandon these projects? Do I continue to work on them even when they are not interesting at the moment? What do I do?
I do not have answers, but I know that I will work through it - eventually.
Time to feed my brain a bit before my next stab at being productive. We will see how it works.
Comments
Post a Comment