Fun Friday: What To Do, What To Do
It is early on this Friday morning, and I am watching Cafe Minandang on my tablet while blogging. I have already rambled on this site for quite a while, but I also deleted all of that and am starting anew.
Today should be pretty quiet, at least until my sister arrives to shake things up. We spent all day yesterday moving across town to try to get something done for my mother. The state screwed up something and is not wanting to admit that they were wrong. That meant trips back and forth from the bank to the DMV and back again several times... It was a busy day, and I fell asleep around 7:30 local time.
I am now up and researching small business grants and loan guarantees to see if there are any financial incentives available for me in this state. I am working on a simple business plan to help guide me to what I want to do here. My sister is asking all sorts of institutions if they offer home loans for me. She cracks me up when she goes into information gathering mode.
I am hoping that I can rest a bit today. I am already tired, and yesterday's events were wearing on the body. I am going to have to replace the battery in my chromebook (that's the mysterious bulge that is happening) or purchase a new laptop.
I think today's exercise in business management will be finding a preliminary budget. I need to know how much money I will need for some sort of small clinic as well as moving expenses so I can start thinking about the funding process. Blech. I don't like these things, but I need to get started with the process so I can accomplish my goals.
I am going to start with my dream clinic space. Where would I like to do music therapy services? I know the basic outlines of my desired service area, so I will be looking at rental properties to see what is available. I am going to brainstorm a bit and then see if there are templates that I can use for this exercise.
Fun, right?
Dream planning and vision questing is always a bit fun. I always start with the dreaming and move onto the reality of it all.
That's it for today. I hope that your Friday is cool and feels like autumn or spring depending on where you live.
That is all from me. Time to go budget things...
Comments
Post a Comment