Wednesday: Yesterday's Quest Was a LIE!!

Ah. Today is deadline day, and I did NOT do any composing yesterday. My self-imposed deadline is gonna whoosh on by me unless I get going on it! 

That's the problem with having no outside influences working on my deadlines. The only person who knows that I want to release things on the 5th and the 22nd is me -- well, and now you. I picked these dates randomly so there is no reason why I have to stick to those calendar dates other than I like structure to my days and my life. There you go.

So, since I did not do my composition work yesterday, it is waiting for me today. I did manage to complete my other priority tasks on my planner entry, but composition just did not occur. I did not just fritter my time away, however. I sorted my permanent markers and put them into color sets into bags. I am feeling good about getting some of my stuff rearranged and sorted. That has freed up a little bit of space down here, and I am looking forward to getting more space to move and relax. Don't get me wrong, it is still overwhelming, but things are getting a bit more pushed to the periphery rather than being all over the floors.

It is time to set my priorities for today. I want to keep working on sing about october, but I also want to practice my ethics presentation for Saturday and keep an eye on Eventbrite to monitor ticket sales for the conference this weekend. I also have an errand to complete which requires me to drive, so I will have to leave my home today. I might also stop by some thrift stores - not because I need much, but because I want to get some display items for my stuff here at home. We will see if I actually do that while I am out or not, but it is in the back of my mind right now.

So, the to-do list is not very long at the moment, but it will get longer as I think about what I want to be doing with my Wednesday.

This day is the day before trash day, and it is not only trash day but recycling day, so things have to go out this evening to be ready by 6am tomorrow. We are supposed to have some storms today and tonight, so I doubt that my lawn care guy will be coming to mow tomorrow, but I have to be ready just in case. That means other tasks that go onto my task list.

Other things that have to happen is continuing the job hunt and strategizing for how I will be earning money in about a month or two. I also need to check my health insurance status before I can get medication refilled. I have lots of little things to do, and it feels a bit like puttering, but that's part of this time in my life. Putter, putter, and get things done...

We will see if I get my current sing about songs edition finished today. Since I am a morning person, I do my most focused work in the early morning, so it is a natural thing to do my composing tasks right now. If I don't tell myself that I have to do this, then it will not get finished. Time to make it work for me.

Also, just had an idea for a subscription box staple to include into the digital and physical kits. Time to get started with the brainstorming and additional ways to avoid having to finish my project in time for the deadline!!

If I don't go now, I never will, so see you later!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Anticipation Builds...

There's Always Something...

Going on a Squeegee Hunt