Thoughtful Thursday: Thinking Deeply
I tend to live inside my head much of the time, and that habit is becoming stronger as I am spending more time by myself.
I tried to get outside and around people yesterday, but my body had different ideas and forced me home after I finished dropping off my library books. I did not manage to get more, so I will work on my To Be Read (TBR) pile once I finish up the three library books that I have left. I have plenty of books to read, so I am never without some sort of reading to do, but I intended on getting more library books yesterday and was very distressed when I didn't finish that errand. Add to all that things happening away from me in my family, and I did not get much work done.
I did finish an application for another CMTE opportunity, and then I sat and arranged my work notebook - this is a binder where I track my small business stuff. I put old CBMT information into one section and moved my current information to the upcoming events/ongoing projects tab. I need another set of tabs and a new notebook for archived information. That's kinda fun for me as this is the first time that I have had information to archive.
At this moment, I am thinking deeply about my routines and what is working and what is not. I am lacking motivation to do what I thought I wanted to be doing, so I guess I don't want to do it after all. Ugh.
That's all my brain will allow me to write today. I am going to do some time tracking and figure out what comes next in the creation of my work-from-home routine. My brain is bored, and my motivation is low. I want to go out, but I don't want to go out as well. It is always interesting how my energy ebbs and flows.
I am about 3/4 of the way finished with my 2-month break from work. I will probably do another month so I can fit in a trip home before I start a work routine. I need something that will allow me to cover my health insurance and a bit extra but still allow me to do the things that I am building here. Any thoughts of what I could do?
See you tomorrow.
Comments
Post a Comment