Saturday Slump - Mid-Crop, So It's to Be Expected, But...
I am exhausted today.
I spent so much time yesterday getting ready for the crop night, and then I was able to stay for 5 hours before having to leave. That meant that my medication schedule was messed with, so I finally got up at 7:45 after a brief time up to use the bathroom. I am still slow, and I am just trying to figure out what I am going to work on when I am at the crop later this morning. I am feeling like making file folders and games is a good use of my time today. That, of course, means an entire different type of materials to lug to the store. I brought half of the things that I used last night back home with me, so I can switch things out pretty easily.
I figured out the name of my crop buddy - Jackie! She was prepping some more paper dolls to color (which I LOVE watching), and we crafted in comfortable silence. I am also seeing other familiar faces which is great. I signed up for two of the next three crops - I'm skipping September so I can go on a trip at some point during that month.
Today, though, I need to gather my file folder materials, take some more stuff for the winter book that I am finishing up, and leave things for the turtle and Christmas journals that I think are done. There is no reason to keep lugging them around.
My body hurts today.
The chairs are comfortable, but not as comfortable as reclining or crafting on the floor. The lady who is sitting behind me keeps pushing on my chair which makes me uncomfortable. I spend lots of time hunched over my projects, so my posture hasn't been the best in the past 24 hours.
File Folder design and construction - that's the focus for today as well as the winter journal - maybe...
My thought process here is to take in my ideas book, my theme list, and lots of scratch paper so I can design folders for the next quarter - October, November, and December. I do not have to report for jury duty on Monday, so I have to call about it again on Tuesday to see if I have to report on Wednesday. To keep myself going, I want to do some brainstorming and some musictherapyworks.com work while in the casual company of others. Oh, and I might take in an envelope project that I'm thinking of - I have to watch a YouTube tutorial before I do that, though.
Well, gotta go.
Comments
Post a Comment