Make It Monday: A Paper Challenge

This weekend was mostly spent in bed, but I did accomplish a weekend challenge from one of my Facebook groups. Every weekend, one of the group members posts a challenge for us to create. This weekend's challenge was a Christmas-themed challenge, and I decided to participate. We had to figure out something with paper that included the following: envelopes, Santa, a holiday saying, glitter (nope for me), and lace. We could replace one of the elements with a button, so I took out the glitter part because I am hopeless with glitter. Here is what I created...




 This is an envelope that I made out of cardstock. I covered all of the flaps with scrapbook paper, added some paper lace die-cuts, a picture of Santa, and a holiday sentiment. It is a fancy gift card holder that I will give to our family friend, Mary, this Christmas. I am pretty happy with how it turned out. The entire thing folds into the envelope shape and is held together by the string which wraps around the button on the front. There you go.

The plan for today is to work this morning, call the COBRA company to find out why my health insurance company does not know that I have paid the premiums for their services, go to see Spiderman in the theater, and then work on conference stuff. This Saturday is the first Rhythms to Results conference, so I am focusing on getting my parts of the conference finished up before moving into the next projects. Two presentations and two networking sessions to arrange for Saturday.

There may be more crafting and making of things because I tend to do my best creative work when I have a deadline. I also need to get sing about october going for release later this week...

It is time to check off blog post on the daily planner journal and get going with the rest of my tasks today. Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Anticipation Builds...

There's Always Something...

Going on a Squeegee Hunt