Thoughtful Thursday: Trying Something Out

My sister, a second grade teacher currently on summer break, is a great resource for all sorts of things. Currently, she is helping me come up with ideas for my upcoming Creativity Camp session. Her brain works from a different perspective than mine because she has different life experiences than I do. Her experiences at professional conferences is vastly different from mine. There are so many more education professionals, so their conferences are vast compared to our music therapy conferences. She has left conferences with iPods and enough dry erase boards to cover her bulletin boards. Her experience with what can happen at conferences or professional gatherings is different from my own, so her perspectives are valuable to me and challenge me to do things better than my experiences.

I completed all of my projects, an errand to switch my retirement accounts over to a new IRA, and received my car registration in the mail. I still need to uncover my desk and get things ready for camp on Saturday. I want to go through a Zoom meeting mock session to see what happens when I set up different parts of the meeting to see what participants will see both live and during the recordings. I also want to finish a couple of projects before Saturday at 2pm my time.

So, I will be trying something out - a little bit of an incentive for those who attend live. It involves files that I already have and the opportunity for choice. Will it work? Who knows, but it will be fun to try.

It's almost time for camp. Got to go!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Anticipation Builds...

There's Always Something...

Going on a Squeegee Hunt