Make It Monday: Journaling and Presentations

I did not do much this weekend as far as making things was concerned, but I did start two presentations for our conference in two Saturdays from now and worked on the books that I have in progress, so that's something. I started a course on Skillshare all about digital marketing. It is 12 hours long, so I have lots to do with it, but I think I will make this part of my evening routine.

I have been having some trouble sleeping lately, and I think it has to do with how I am spending much of my leisure hours. I am going to try an experiment to see if I can get to sleep more easily than in the recent weeks. It is strange that my sleep schedule is so messed up, so I am going to try to reestablish a routine again.

I am a month into my retirement break, and I feel the need to do more than I am doing right now. This was part of the plan to take time off before heading back into the workforce, but I am starting to itch a bit about going back to a work routine. My problem is that I don't know what I want to do.

My first pension check comes this week. I am worried about money, which is nothing new, but I am facing some medical testing that will take away my savings if I am not careful. So, the money worries will happen, but also some sort of job will happen. I just need to know that things will be fine.

So, this week's agenda is coming together. I have a Zoom call on Tuesday and another on Thursday - the Thursday one is during the DAY! That was strange to arrange - I usually don't do work hour meetings, but I can do that now! Weird, but my days are now my own. Other than that, I have to head out to the post office but that's all. I will be at home until the heat warning is over. I hate going outside when it is humid, so I am at home. The only thing I will be doing is opening my door to get my most recent supply order - actually, this is mostly Christmas presents.

I will continue to work on presentations today, and I have some lessons to work through as well. I will be using these self-study courses as CMTEs, so I am tracking my progress and will be adding the certificates to my CMTE folder on my computer. I will no longer have access to work trainings, so that will take about 10 hours off my usual submissions. This is a good way to add hours back - I like Skillshare, and I have a referral program, if anyone else is interested... just comment here, and I will share the free trial link!

Anyway, here is my agenda for today - finish blogging, work on presentations, do two Skillshare lessons, check my printing limit for my print anything plan, and then look into another class that I have signed up for. After that, I have some new clip art files to arrange, and I might even get something ready for my TPT store. We will see. I will eventually get something to eat and then I can always do dishes and/or laundry, so that is on the list for sometime soon. Other than that, I have no real plans for today.

I am finding the hours of non-project time the most challenging right now, but I am starting to fill things up.

I wonder how many spiders I will kill today while cleaning and clearing things from my house... yesterday, it was two. We will see.

Tomorrow is TME Tuesday. See you then.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Anticipation Builds...

There's Always Something...

Going on a Squeegee Hunt