Fun Friday
Friday has come around again, and the first pension payment is sitting in my bank account which is nice because I was terrified that it wouldn't arrive on time. Thankfully, it did, so I get a chance to pay my bills tomorrow without fearing an overdraft. It is amazing how much anxiety comes with money, so it is nice to have that particular fear dissipate this morning.
It is Friday which means it is time for something fun - well, fun for me at least.
I am trying to establish a routine for my tasks. I want Fridays to be fun as part of my regular routine. I want to do things that are joy-filled and that make me feel happy. For now, that means playing with paper and working on some challenge projects.
The challenge I have for this week includes using Santa Claus, lace, buttons, envelopes, and one more thing (I forget what) to make something. I don't know what I will end up making, but I will figure something out. In order to get this project going, I have to focus on the crafting part of my big room downstairs. I have bags and folders and boxes to help me organize, and I have more shelving, if I need it to add into the space. I really want to make things easier to navigate in this room so I can work on the other rooms. Today, though, the cleaning process is just so I can work on my weekend challenge.
I also have some non-crafting tasks to do. I have ideas for some long-running and on-demand CMTE coursework that need applications and fleshing out, so I will work on those concepts as well today. Tomorrow is the first round of participant emails for Rhythm to Results: Clinical Innovations in Music Therapy with Adolescents, so I will send out the links at that time. I am hoping that more people sign up.
Otherwise, today needs to be a day of fun.
Happy Friday, all!
Comments
Post a Comment