Internship Handbook - Chapter Five

Blech.

I haven't been able to write much of anything in the past week, except for a chapter of my general internship text. That has taken over my focus, and I uploaded it to my TPT store on Saturday. I am trying to finish this text - one chapter at a time - before the end of the school year. I am hoping that someone out there will read it and use it in their internships to strengthen their internship experience. The next chapter will be about conflict resolution.

Just wanted you all to know that I am still out here, and I am still trying to think about what to write about. I will figure it out, eventually, but I am still in the process of thinking about where I want to put my energy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear AMTA

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment