What Has Happened to "NTM" TME Tuesdays? Oh Yeah, I Haven't Been to Work...
All of my plans have been completely upended in the past month due to various health issues and hospitalizations and days off, so nothing has been happening the way I like to plan it all. (Cue the guilt shivers going up my spine.) Seriously, though, this past month has been a struggle, and December seems to be the same - full of struggles for me. Right now, I'm very much stuck on an emotional roller coaster ride, and most of the ride is downhill. This has affected everything that I've been trying to do lately. I was fine last week because I didn't have to go to work. I was able to sleep when I needed to sleep and could be away from people. I found some of my missing creativity and interest in things. Now, I am back to work, back to work issues, and my calendar is filling up with all sorts of things that I have to get finished. Meanwhile, my emotions are sending me into patterns that I am familiar with but that I don't like at all.
So, that explains why my Tuesdays have been non-existent or completely focused on me lately. I don't know if I will get any better, but I am going to try.
That's really all that I can write about today. Thanks for reading.
So, that explains why my Tuesdays have been non-existent or completely focused on me lately. I don't know if I will get any better, but I am going to try.
That's really all that I can write about today. Thanks for reading.
Comments
Post a Comment