Another Day of Being...Well, Just There

There's nothing quite like writing a paragraph and then deleting it...over and over and over again. I've started six posts this morning and have lost interest in each one of them before I got the second paragraph finished.

My father calls me every night. Our conversations tend to go the same way. He asks me what is happening, and I respond, "Nothing really. The cat is..., and work is..., and I'm feeling..." Then, he asks about the weather several times, and we are finished. Nothing much changes in my routine. It's just what it is - pretty routine.

I'm spending time trying to flesh out my routine - making it more. I'm tired of doing the same old thing, so it is time to figure out something else.

I changed my bullet journal routine a little bit this past week. I added a monthly goal spread. Whoo-hoo! Way to shake up the routine, right? (Intense sarcasm here) I have a goal for myself and for a product release that I want to accomplish by the 15th - one week from today. I am well on my way to getting that job done, but there are eleven little steps that I just have to take to finish things up. None of these steps are huge, but they have to be done here at home. I've been falling asleep before I've done anything this week, so my progress has been slow.

This evening is a night off from my church job (there is a band concert in town, and everyone is going), so I am planning on getting some of the things on my monthly goal list finished up. I can make graphics and start on my website revamp this evening. Those are tasks that don't take lots of time, but they do take time, so I have to actually sit down and do them.

I think I'll get something good to eat tonight - maybe Mexican food delivery - and then I'll sit down and knock out some of these tasks. I can go to PayPal and make payment buttons. I can go to Canva and create graphics for my social media accounts. I can proofread the product and make sure that it is ready to go!

My enthusiasm for doing things in the evening is often much greater in the morning than it is in the evening. I want to get something finished this evening, and I'll start on the project in the minutes that I have left of this morning before I have to slog through the rain to my full-time job.

Get two somethings crossed off the list - that's my goal for today. Two tasks done. The End.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Anticipation Builds...

There's Always Something...

Going on a Squeegee Hunt