Saturday...Sigh. I Love Saturdays

musictxandme.blogspot.com; music therapy blogger
I love Saturdays.

Saturdays are the only days of the week that I do not leave my house for work. I still work on Saturdays, but I work for the Online Conference for Music Therapy or for my own website and stuff, so the work is not something that requires me to go outside, be around people, or even wear pants. I can stay in my pajamas (but only from the waist down, if I am online) all day, if I want! Most of the time, I want!!

Today, being the first Saturday of the new year and being a bit jet-lagged and very allergy-ridden at the moment, I am going to pace myself a bit more than usual. I have a couple of plans for this Saturday - including a training for the Online Conference - but those are things that need to happen (and will include wearing pants!!) and aren't too taxing. That's on purpose. 

It has been a long week.

The long week is now over, the next week will be starting tomorrow, and I am going to get some things done. It will be a good thing. My bullet journal for home is set up and ready to go. My bullet journal for work is still a work in progress, and I haven't figured out what I need for that particular set-up, but I am trying some things out. The process is just as important as any product, right? That's what I think about music therapy treatment - it has correlations to my other life as well!

Today is the day that I finish my next new project for my website - thematic therapeutic music experiences as monthly boosters for busy music therapists! Look for an announcement very soon! I am about 50% finished with the TME plans and 75% finished with the visual aids. I'm going to ink some visuals this morning before I have to go to the car shop for service. Today will be a day of errands and chores, but not a day of work. I have some laminating to do, lots of ideas to manifest, and some hours of uninterrupted time to accomplish something today!

I hope you have a day like this in your busy life. A day where there is time to try something new. A day where there is time to simply be. A day that you love.

Happy Saturday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Anticipation Builds...

There's Always Something...

Going on a Squeegee Hunt