2018 in 2018!

Today is an anniversary, of sorts! I've written two thousand, eighteen posts as of today!!!

I am astounded that I am still writing these daily thoughts, twelve years after I started this entire blog. I initially started a blog because I could and because it seemed to be a good medium for me to figure out music therapy thoughts and problems. My first year was not a very productive year. If you go back, you'll see that there was only one back in 2006 - a very innocuous post about the weather in Kansas at the moment. The next years brought some more thoughts, but I didn't really figure out what I wanted this blog to be until about 2014. I now write about 338 posts per year, about several different music therapy topics, and about lots of "me" topics!

Now, I know that this is a TME Tuesday, so I am going to share a YouTube video that I recently shared in a songswap challenge on Facebook. I am going to make videos a priority when it comes to my next stuff to do, so if you want to keep up, please subscribe to my channel to see more and more...


I'll be writing up the TME plan for this particular TME at some point pretty soon. I think that's how I'll do it - sharing the TME on the blog and the video on YouTube...hmmm.

Thank you for reading my blog. Thank you for getting there by links on other social media. Thank you for subscribing to my Facebook page, to my Twitter feed, to my YouTube channel, to the RSS feed for this blog. I appreciate that there are folks out there who actually give me some of their time every day. I hope that I can continue to write things that make others think a bit about what it means to be a music therapist, in this time and in this place. 

Here's to 2019, and all the posts that went before and all the posts that are still to come!

Happy Tuesday, all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Anticipation Builds...

There's Always Something...

Going on a Squeegee Hunt