Synthesis Sunday: Excuses, Excuses

I have yet another confession to make. I started to read my chapter on Friday, and then, realizing that it was Friday, put the book down because I still had one more day before I needed to write. Then, I blithely went on my way through Friday and Saturday, not thinking any more about reading my current book. Somehow, I put the book someplace, and now I'm not sure where it is. So...

Please indulge me (yet again), as I make excuses for not doing something that I said I would do. The nice thing about making my own to-do lists is that I can change things with a modicum of guilt. I will get back to my current reading, and I already have the next text lined up.

Anyway - excuses are now over.

I have spent the week engaged in synthesizing information gained through conference attendance and training. My brain has been full lately, but things are cooking and getting formed into ideas and strategies. As it is just about time to get back to my actual work, it's a good thing that I am moving forward into actions rather than just thinking.

I keep getting distracted by other things, so my thoughts are not flowing well this morning. I think I will move into other tasks. See you tomorrow?

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Anticipation Builds...

There's Always Something...

Going on a Squeegee Hunt