Weekly Wrap-Up Wednesday: March 1, 2017

I'm still trying to get the hang of this idea for my Wednesday posts, so please hang in there with me as I find my groove. I'm thinking that this could be a place where I talk a bit about myself and lots about things that I've encountered during the week.

Here's one thing that intrigues me, but I haven't really delved into it yet. Wendy McGee edited a publication about Music and disorders of consciousness: emerging research, practice, and theory. Best of all, it's free to ordinary humans like myself! I've downloaded my copy and will be reading it during bus duty for the next several weeks. I don't work with clients who fit the traditional definition of having disorders of consciousness (I don't think at this point), but I am looking forward to going through my Research-Informed Clinical process to extrapolate information that is relevant to my current population.

Other than that, there hasn't been much that has made it past my self-centeredness this week. I have been reinstated as a National Roster Internship Director, and I got my first call yesterday. I've only been back on the roster for 3 days. I'M NOT READY FOR THIS!! I just found my old evaluations, assignments, and internship handbook. I haven't updated anything for 2 years! I'M NOT READY YET!! It's time to get ready, I guess.

I'll be on the lookout for new things for MTs this upcoming week. If there is ever anything that you'd like me to share on Wednesdays, feel free to drop me a line either through the comments or the website!

Happy March, and happy Wednesday!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Anticipation Builds...

There's Always Something...

Going on a Squeegee Hunt