Lap Full of Cat



Today was another later type morning, but I had a good excuse...it was time to cuddle! My Bella doesn't usually get lap time in the early mornings unless it is a Saturday or Sunday. We usually start the day running, but this morning, she snuggled in, and I wanted the opportunity to listen to her purr. It's part of our self-care routine.  Now, because I am only one other cat away from being "Old Lady Landaker with all those cats," I am going to post a bunch of Bella pictures. This is partially for my friend, Kyle, who possibly only likes me because I have a cat and he has "Cat," and partially because I am still tired and want to have a post that has nothing to do with music therapy except for self-care.
 
Taking a couple of minutes to sit with a lap full of cat is one of life's pleasures. It's a luxury.



If you don't like cats, that's fine. Find someone or something to spend some time with - don't talk, just be with each other. A couple of minutes can energize you for the rest of the day.

Happy Friday!

Comments

  1. Kyle LOVED his special blog post with his kitty friend and kept asking why MJ wasn't talking to him!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Anticipation Builds...

There's Always Something...

Going on a Squeegee Hunt