Supplemental Sunday: Somebody Give Me A Hand

So, in my collection of strange props and materials, I have an arm.

It usually hangs on the bulletin board in my office area. My dad mentions it often when we are Skyping. He finds it a bit disturbing, but I maintain that there are times when an extra hand comes in handy (puns intended!!).

The arm is very well dressed in a white, long-sleeved dress shirt with a buttoned cuff. The shirt sleeve is good cotton and looks pretty sharp. Since Halloween is coming, it is time to use this hand and arm.

How do I use it?

I don't use it much with the clients that I have now. Many of them are unable to distinguish between fake or pretend and have difficulties with body parts as well. I do use this occasionally to demonstrate appropriate personal space expectations. We sing about how important it is to maintain our personal space and to respect the space of others. We practice how to shake hands.

Someone give me another hand!!
What else could you do with an extra hand?

Have a good Sunday!   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Anticipation Builds...

There's Always Something...

Going on a Squeegee Hunt