Fun Friday: Friends Coming to Visit and Preparing For My Next Trip
There is much fun to be had today. My sister will be coming up after school, my best friend from elementary school (my last elementary school) will be stopping by on her way to a long weekend, and I am starting to get ready to go home after three weeks away. I intend to travel this weekend, so I am starting the process of organizing things and making room in my car for all the stuff I have accumulated. There's isn't much, but there is more than what I arrived with, so things will have to shift a bit.
This leaving and heading east comes with a promise that I will be returning permanently pretty soon. I don't know exactly when, but it will be sometime in 2027 that I move from my current home to a new place out here. I am looking forward to taking the road trip one last time between homes and driving in a leisurely manner from my home in my current state to this one. I do not usually do a leisurely drive when I am on these road trips, so taking my time next time is important to me.
This has been a good time for me. I have made lots of decisions and now need to figure out how to move forward and start my next chapter. In the meantime, I also need to find some funding for various projects that are around. I will be looking for a job to help me pay for my next move - something outside of music therapy for now while I build up my music therapy dreams.
There is something quite nice about having some room to think and plot. It is time for me to finish up some projects and start some others, and then I will be relocating and settling in again. My brain is currently buzzing with all the decisions that have to be made and all the steps to be taken in order to accomplish this next, big step, but that is a good thing. For now, it is enough to know that my friend is coming to visit and I will see my sister tonight and tomorrow. Mom and I will do what we will do today, and I will start packing up pretty soon. It is time...
Comments
Post a Comment