TME Tuesday: Overview of sing about autumn


I'm playing around with an idea about changing up my TME Tuesday posts these days. More about that later.

Right now, what I'd like to do today is to introduce the latest version of sing about songs, my theme books for music therapists.

www.musictherapyworks.comOne of the things that I love to do is to write songs and therapeutic music experiences for clients who have a variety of challenges and therapeutic goals. I enjoy coming up with ideas that would work with a 4 year old and for a 94 year old. I also like to think about how to make the lives of my fellow therapists a bit easier.

So, every three months, I publish a version of sing about songs

I choose a theme (this edition's theme is autumn) and center all of my therapeutic music experiences around this theme. I make an effort to compose original songs to include, but not all of the music used is original to me. (I'm a therapist who feels that there is benefit in using recorded music, so I include a list of theme-related pieces to supplement music therapy sessions. There's something for everyone on those lists!)

If you are interested in what is included in sing about songs, head over to this link. You will find information about how to get copies of all of the editions and you will find the free edition as well.

Here's a list of the TMEs that are included in this edition:



Appendix C – Bonus Templates 47  

If you are interested in seeing more about these therapeutic music experiences, click here to see information on how to order. 

Thank you all for reading and for being interested in what I do over here in music, therapy, and me!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Anticipation Builds...

There's Always Something...

Thoughtful Thursday: Values and Directions and Goals