Gobble, Gobble, Gobble, Fat Turkeys!


So, my friend Janice posted a song about Super Turkey and I thought I would post my one cool Turkey song as well. This is not my song - it's one of those songs that it is difficult to find source material on... if anyone knows who can prove that they were the first to write these words, please let me know ASAP! I've used it for so many years that I can't even remember which of these verses are the original ones that I learned and which ones came from my Dad (who loves punny songs) and which ones came from my various clients over the years (who also love punny songs!). My sister is the one who actually first taught me the song, and she lives to regret it to this day.

Happy November!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Anticipation Builds...

There's Always Something...

Going on a Squeegee Hunt