TME Tuesday - Waiting Is Hard to Do

Do you ever work with people who have difficulty understanding the need to wait? I do.

The Therapeutic Music Experience for this week is one I've used a significant amount over the past 5 years - Waiting is Hard to Do. The link to the TME plan and the sheet music is listed here... 
http://www.musictherapyworks.com/ideasandexperiences.html 

Over the years, I have found that my clients respond very well to this song. It fills the empty void of waiting for something to happen while reinforcing the desired behaviors that people want kids to display while they are waiting. In addition, it serves as a reminder that other people may not display those behaviors, but...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA