Fun Friday: Well, Just More of the Same...

Somehow, it is Friday again, and this Friday is the day before payday (so my check will be in my account tomorrow - Whoo-Hoo) and a day of leisure because I do not have anything that I have to do until Sunday at 1pm. I am in an introspective mood, so I will probably work on the laminating things that I want to get finished for my room while thinking, planning, and reviewing my quests for the upcoming school year.

After our trip last week, my family members are trying to recover from the germs and rigors of travel. I am just tired, as far as I can tell, but I did end up with an itchy patch on my neck and shoulder, so I may need to get some cream for that situation. It is also time to start my trip journaling. I might be able to fill up the rest of the pages in that journal, but who knows?

I am a bit scattered in thought and process at the moment. I have lots of excuses, but I really just need to realize that this is what I do during these months. I am looking forward to the even keel of the autumn months which occurs every year once the heat goes away.

For this moment, though, I need to focus on my very next step - the next right thing, to borrow a lyric from Frozen 2. I think my next right thing is to start the lamination process to get my communication board materials ready for putting on my cabinets during our next work day at work. That will take some time, but it will be mostly mindless work, so that is a good task for a scattered brain. I also have some binders to put together again, so that will require more laminating and some hold punching as well. I have two laminators to get going and plenty of laminating pouches, though I will probably need to purchase some more before August. Put it on the list!

Right now, though, I am reveling in a late morning and no need to leave until I want to. I might go see a movie today, but I am not really feeling like it. I can go tomorrow or Sunday. Today, I am going to have some fun sleeping and taking care of myself and my environment.

Time to laminate!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear AMTA

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment