What I'm Reading Wednesday - Fun Stuff

I have been on a book buying mission lately. My "To Be Read" pile is growing and growing, and I still am going back for more. I have all sorts of things to read during my break in 9 days. Until that point, I will keep reading the books that I am collecting.

I used to be a library person, but my town library is located in an inconvenient part of my town - too much traffic for my taste, so I tend to purchase books now rather than borrowing books. I stopped borrowing books from the small library in the town where I work during COVID, and I haven't gone back since. I miss the library, but I haven't mustered the energy to go back yet.

Right now, I am reading a book series on my Kindle. It is a bunch of stories about a group of cats who can speak to their human and who help her solve mysteries. I think it falls under the category of "cozy mysteries," and I read these on my Kindle when I can find them for free.

Cozy mysteries are quick and easy reads. They are fun stories without much thought required, and I like that. There is often a cat or dog involved, and there are elements of fantasy as well. The stories are sweet romances and keep me giggling. 

What are you reading for fun these days??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear AMTA

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment