Wednesday - It Shows Up Every Single Week, Doesn't It?

I feel more ready for my Wednesday than I have for a long time. The migraine that started on Sunday seems to be mostly over - we will see - and it is cold again. There is snow on the ground after a 60 degree F change in temperature in the last 12 hours. I am sure that the snow will be gone in most places after about two hours of sunshine, but this was a good reminder that it is still February.

This is my busiest day. I see six groups during the day, finish things off with a faculty meeting, head to the post office, and then finish the day with my next job. I will head home, speak to family, and then crash into bed to sleep before getting up to do things all over again.

I am not in a good place for writing these days. I am not sure why, but it seems that my brain is foggy right now. I don't know if this is the last bit of the migraine or if it is due to brain fog, but there is something going on. My sister and I were talking about this phenomenon recently. This is not something that is fun, but it is part of the job of being a woman - hormonal changes are not something to scoff at - the side effects of an aging body are interesting. I want to sit down and write things down to help me remember what I need to do in the next 48 hours.

Blech. I have to figure out some stuff to do with my groups today. I have three groups that have not done the Note Neighborhood TMEs yet, but I have three groups that have, so I need new TMEs and session strategies. My tiredness is getting in the way.

This exhaustion and brain fog are wreaking havoc with my blogging. I am just not finding topics that interest me, but I keep going and going. I might need to write down topics so I can remember ideas. 

I am trying really hard to keep my brain going, but it is becoming more difficult.

Anyway, time is up, so I need to go to work and do work things. I did not do any documentation yesterday, so I have to catch up with that task. I also have to figure out what to do with clients today and tomorrow and Friday. I want to climb back into bed and just sleep, but I cannot do that. So, off into the very cold temperatures I go...

Do you all have any ideas that I can write about? I would love to hear about some topics that interest you. I promise I will write them down so I will remember!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA