TME Tuesday: Throwing Myself Into a Tail Spin

Tuesday.

I did not go to work yesterday because of a migraine that started on Sunday morning during the worship service I led. I spent yesterday sleeping before heading to my Occupational Therapy appointment. The headache is a bit better today, but it is not finished - as my medication is wearing off, it is coming back. I have to head to work today. I have no choice. So, I am thinking it will be a sunglasses day in the music therapy room today. Oh dear.

I have five groups today to get through. I was going to do some work on the Note Neighborhood with my students, but I am not sure if I will be able to work through these plans. I have to figure out something, though, because I will have about 40 clients who need something to do during their music therapy time with me.

I also want to write some TMEs today but I'm not sure the brain will cooperate.

Blech.

Will these things happen? Who knows what will go on once I actually get to work. At this point in the day, I am just hoping that my head will not explode once I have to be under the fluorescent light bulbs. 

Sorry. This is a strange day, and it is getting stranger with every moment. I don't want to share much about this, but just know that things are swirling around me... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA