Spend Time Creating: Saturday, February 17, 2024 - Creating Something New

It is Saturday, and I am only interested in sleeping ... and eating right now. I feel guilty when I just nap and eat on my Saturdays, so I try to make something happen on these days. I am getting ready for the start of my #100DayChallenge tomorrow. I may get a jumpstart on that by making a card today, but I might not. I am not really all that inspired to do anything right now. That might change after a nap, but it probably will not.

I want to make some journals today. I have been collecting the outer packaging to blu-rays that I purchase, and I want to laminate the packaging and make journals out of those disc covers. I have about eight covers that I have been putting off laminating because I haven't set up the laminating area that I envision, but it is time. I want to get these projects going so I can add them to my Etsy store and, hopefully, sell a couple of them to people out there in the world.

Okay. Now I have some direction. I want to get some paper signatures ready to put into the journals which means measuring the covers and then cutting paper to fit. I have some Disney pictures that I can include as bookmarks and extras. I still get the paper brochures from Disney specifically so I can use them for various projects. I love cutting them up and pasting the pictures into different things.

Time to start collecting my papers to put into these journals so I can cut them down and put them in the laminated covers. I am going to get my project book out so I can put down the measurements, the ideas, and the different parts of things that will need to happen to make these books.

Ooh.

A project that I've wanted to do for a long time to start and design!! What could be better? Something I can do from my bed!! Hooray! It is time to get started. 

I will post pictures and links to my Etsy store once I get these journals finished!

Thanks for reading this. I appreciate you!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA