Friday - Progress is Being Made

I wrote two TMEs yesterday during my non-session time. I am pleased with myself and with my start on my most recent project - writing TMEs to put into my compendium and to share with others.

I am tired and I am crabby and I have two days off after today. I work most of the day on Sunday - for the church and for OCMT, so my three day weekend is really a two day weekend with a day of work in the middle. That's okay. I am ready to have another day to rest and be away. After this one day off, I will have three weeks until Spring Break. I am looking forward to some home maintenance projects during Break and that is all other than sleeping and being by myself. I went home to CA during my last Spring Break because it was my Christmas make-up trip. It will be nice to stay home this time around. There is plenty of stuff to do here.

My #100DayChallenge starts on Sunday. I have 64 cards left from last year's art challenge, so I am hoping to fill those up with little bits of art. I also want to write TMEs on work days. I am going to give myself the weekends away from writing TMEs, but I want to work on this practice again. I started that yesterday.

Today, I want to write another TME. I don't know what I will write about, but I will do something.

I got up late today, so I am going to head out. If you are interested in more about TMEs, let me know. I've got lots of them!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA