I Am AN APA Citation!

Do you ever get an email that just brightens your day? I did, last night. A friend of mine sent an excerpt of a paper written by one of her students that cited my TME form! I am an APA citation!!

That's a bit of a thrill, to be honest.

I know, I know. It seems kinda silly, but that citation made me feel so happy. 

There is someone out there who feels that the system that I have created (and try to get my interns to buy into) is a valuable tool. I feel that it is, and I think that other people might benefit as well. Of course, I am a bit prejudiced towards my own work, but I figure that there are others out there that think the way I do, so that's why I write about this as much as I do.

The point of this post is that you never know when you might get an encouraging word. I thank my friend for sending the comments on to me. It made my week!


I am an APA citation!


Happy Wednesday, all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA