Sentimental Sunday: I Haven't Found My Post List...

To do my Sentimental Sunday posts, I use a list of my post dates to count the posts so I can figure out which post has been selected each Sunday morning. It is currently missing from its usual place. I have no clue where I put it - I know it has to be around here somewhere, but I just can't find it. I will probably need to make a new one - that takes a bit of time and some focus and some simple math, so it will not happen this morning...

I am enjoying revisiting my past posts. There are times when I wonder what I was thinking, and there are other times when I am really impressed with what I wrote in the past. I find it really interesting to see the things that I have written over the years.

So, I will continue this series - just not today.

Today is my first day back to my part time, church job. I am feeling the itch to get going, even though I know that I will be shoved into teaching Sunday School three weeks early if I go. I don't get paid for any of the time that I am around in August, so I am trying really hard to justify my return without payment through remembering that I do this in order to have guilt-free times when I am gone for illness or weather situations. I just don't want to have to teach Sunday School. 

So, I need to hang around here for another couple of hours before I head out into the world to go to my job.

This is the official end of summer for me - the week that I go back to work full time and then return to my church job. Tomorrow, kids arrive in the music therapy room for services. It is the end of three day weekends for some time. I miss those the most of all during the regular school year...

After the job, I have to start an online meeting for OCMT, and then I am done with obligations to others for the day. I will make some plans for this week and will watch some Clone Wars episodes. I also want to dedicate some time to creation. My craft area is still a mess, and I still do not have a chair for that area, so I'm not sure what or where I will create, but I want to make creating a part of my Sunday routine.

Yep, I'm still thinking about routines. This is something that I want to happen in my life - a bit more structure and patterns. I don't know why this is important to me, but it is, so I keep trying... over and over again.

Time to go take a shower and start my work focus. Time to start warming up the voice and getting ready to head out. I will print out a new list and get the math done for next Sunday's post. Thank you for reading. See you tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA