Well, This Has Been An Interesting Week...

So, let's just get this out of the way - I am, once again, a medical mystery. There you go. This week has been a bunch of yucky symptoms, water issues in my home, and visits to the doctor, blood work, and worrying about the results. 

That is the reason that I've skipped writing the past four days.

I haven't really done much this week. I have been to work for one day and 90 minutes. I am getting ready to go to work this morning - paid medication in tow, just in case. The nurse was not all that certain that a CT scan was needed, but tried to schedule one, again just in case. The only time they had today was a mid-morning time that would have required me to take another day off. I just can't do that. So, I asked for some guidance - what to look for and when to go to the emergency room, if necessary. I'm still waiting for that guidance. Oh well.

It is time to head to work and talk to interns about the week, try to figure out how to maintain my own health, and get some music therapy done. I'm frustrated with my situation.

You know, just writing things down helps me figure out so many things about myself. So, I am going to move into my day - not really in a confident manner, but definitely in a "let's do this day" kinda manner. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA