TME Tuesday: Taking a Purposeful Break

This is the third time I've started this post, and it is really not going very well. Today is Tuesday, which usually means a TME-focused post, but I haven't been writing or developing TMEs lately. All of my creativity at work has been focused on making task boxes (which, I could do SO much faster if I had a bit more freedom and access to the laminator). I am having to wait for another department to finish up things so I can move forward. I have a whole bunch of ideas, things to put together, and supplies that I need, but I keep getting hurdles put in my place. It's a mess.

So, I am going to take a purposeful break from expecting myself to finish up task boxes and TMEs and all that for the next three days. If ideas come, I will record them, but I will not sit and stare at a screen waiting for ideas to arrive.

Sorry that this is such a short post - like I said - THREE drafts and all! I might do another post this afternoon, but no promises...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear AMTA

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment