Preparing a Presentation and Social Media Woes...

Well, somehow I have figured out how to get one of my social media accounts completely locked to me, and I am so very frustrated with it all! I can't seem to figure out what I have done and why they cannot reach me via email and my cell phone. I am very frustrated, but resigned to the fact that I cannot reach this account through usual means. Apparently, I changed my password several months ago but did not update the thing in my password cache, so I am hoist by my own petard!

Alas, this means that I cannot like the banal posts of my friends and family members, and I am bereft. (Sorry, channeling Shakespeare there for a moment...)

So, I have spent an embarrassing amount of time on this situation this morning. I am beyond frustrated with it and with myself as my to-do list continues to grow, and nothing is getting checked off. I am also in the throes of hormones and so much yuck, so there you go.

Anyway, I need to get started on the things that have to be done today. I have to finish up my presentation for next week. I have to deep clean my kitchen because the dishwasher guy is coming on Monday to see why the new dishwasher is not washing dishes and is beeping at me. As a result, I have little excuse for still sitting here just writing this blog except that I need a place to vent. So, there you go.

I am not sure how things are going in my lie right now. Most of my uncertainty stems from nothing other than the brain that just jumps from thing to thing and that cannot really handle obstacles placed in my way. I am allowing frustration to take over my entire being rather than engaging in my mindfulness practices and allowing things to wash over and away from me. My throat is scratchy - I am sure that it is allergies since it is that time of year, but you never know. Nothing hurts - it's just scratchy.

OH MY! I just found my elusive password! My life can continue!!

The blood pressure has decreased...the sun is shining...things are back in balance yet again.

Okay. It is time to finish my presentation for next weekend. I hope that the people that attend find something valuable in what I offer to them. That is always my hope. Well, time to move forward with that task and start the kitchen deep clean as well. Thanks for going through my angst with me today, and I promise I will write something about music therapy tomorrow...

 Happy Saturday. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA