TME Tuesday: Flashback to a Music Therapy Challenge - One of My Favorite Instruments!

Did you know that I have a YouTube channel? Look for MJ Landaker, MT-BC to find all sorts of recorded presentations, Sunday School videos (I didn't have access to any other channel), some music therapy thoughts and therapeutic music experiences (TMEs). I don't post things very often, but there is lots of stuff there, so please check it out, and if you like what you see, then like, subscribe, and hit the bell so you can get notifications when I post new content.

For now, though, here is a video from a bit ago (you can see a cameo from my Bella) showing off one of my favorite instruments!!

Have a great Tuesday, all!!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA