There is Just Something About a Saturday

My favorite day of the week is Saturday because it is usually the only day of the week where my time is mostly my own. I do not have to go out (most Saturdays - there are exceptions), I have limited work responsibilities (the occasional OCMT board meeting happens on Saturday mornings), and I can stay in my pajamas all day if I want! I will not be staying in my pajamas today because I need to go and take my confidential shredding to the shredding place. While I am out, I will probably get my groceries as well.

Saturday is my day to relax as much as possible. I have been trying to have little to no goal demands as a way of existing these days. I have found that my goals have been unsuccessful because I am not interested in them. I am trying a different type of mindset, and it is one that seems a bit more positive for me. I am getting some things done that I haven't accomplished during goal times.

Today's goals are to get my groceries, take the shredding, make some animal choice boards for Teachers Pay Teachers, and do some crafting. I am trying to figure out if I want to start an Etsy shop for selling some of the crafting that I do. I am in love with the process of making things, but I think I may have exhausted my near and dear ones with gifts, so it may be time to expand a bit. We will see. I don't have much to offer yet, but I think it may be time to spread out.

It is time to start today. Some music therapy thinking and some other things are on my agenda. Happy Saturday, all! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA