To-Do

I want to do so many things that I just can't seem to start or finish. It is somewhat disheartening to constantly have the ideas but not the resources (time being the biggest resource that I want to have and do not use wisely) to do all the things on my list of to-do's. So, I keep writing my ideas down and chip away at all the ideas every once in a while.

I would like to have an income that allows me to stay at home and accomplish all these ideas, but I didn't win either of the large lottery amounts this week (I didn't even get a ticket), so I will head back into my full-time and part-time jobs to work for my living and try to scrape some time and interest into getting some of those ideas off the page and into reality. Perhaps I should spend some of my money to buy an occasional lottery ticket. There is just something about dreaming that is only satisfying to a point - after that, you need to put your dreams into a bit of reality.

One thing that I have managed to bring off the to-do list and into actuality is my sing about songs series, so I know that I can do it. I am also starting another one of my ideas - the Monthly Music Therapy Meets. Our next one is on February 8th. That reminds me, I need to contact people about the meeting and the CMTEs available as well. I need to get that organized before next week so that I don't have to create things during OCMT week.

I'm going to try to eat an elephant this week. Do you know what that means? To eat an elephant, any rational person (though, how rational would you be if you were trying to eat an elephant??) would start with one small bite rather than trying to gulp the entire thing down. I am going to go through one bookshelf and put the books into donate, trash, or move boxes. I am going to make one Teachers Pay Teachers file. I am going to make one video that uses that resource for posting on my YouTube channels. I am going to write my to-do list for all the things that have to be finished in the next two weeks so I can do them as I need to.

Sounds like lots, but I am hoping it will be doable. Now that I am a bit more even in the emotional realm, I think I can get some things accomplished.

Time to start my week.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA