A Change In the Air

I don't know about you, but I am a bit overwhelmed with feelings right now. Now, I hate all things political, and I try to make this blog a place where I remain neutral, but I am relieved by what has happened in this country in the last 24 hours. I am hoping and praying that the transition to our next leaders will be quiet, calm, smooth, and effortless, but my pessimism is starting to show its ugly head and whisper things that keep me on edge.

Enough of that.

It is time to sit quietly and dream.

gfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfttttttttttttttbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb./; ,m,m,m,m,m,m,m,m,m,m,m,m,m,m,m,m,m,m,m,m,m,m,m,m,m,m,m,m,m,m,m,m, m,m,m,m,m,m,m,m,m,m,m,m,m,m,m,m,m,m,m,m,m,m,m,m,m,m,m,m,m,m,m,m,m ,m,m,m,m,m,m,mnmjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj dccccxvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
HJNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[['''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''l;

(Cat typing - I guess she has lots to say as well - she got my initials in there - I wonder what else she has to say! I am loving the enthusiasm that she gets when she hits the CAPS lock!)

Okay. This is going to be a season of change. I like that. It helps reinforce my hope for myself at the beginning of this long, LONG year of evolution. It is fitting that we all have a change coming. Let's take this as a sign that it is time to focus on others, not on ourselves...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Dear AMTA

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment