Tuesday at Teachers Pay Teachers: My Non-Visual Aid Stuff in My Store - Welcome to Forms!

It is Tuesday again, and I am ready to highlight my Teachers Pay Teachers store once again. Instead of going over one of my visual aids, I thought I would feature my forms today. These forms have several different functions, specifically for internship directors and supervisors and music therapy clinicians to help with strategizing and strengthening their use of music in sessions. This is a direct glimpse into how my brain works - don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing, but it is a thing, so here it goes!

I like forms. I like having them, but I have rarely found what I want or need from many of the forms that are part of being a music therapist. The National Roster Internship Site Evaluation that is offered by the AIAC? Adequate, but not exactly what I needed at my national roster internship, so I made my own (not part of these files...yet!). I have done that with lots of materials and forms - made my own or made newer or more functional versions of those things. 

Are you looking for some free tips on how to arrange your telehealth environment?? You can find a free resource at my Teachers Pay Teachers shop. How about a session strategy sheet that is designed for group sessions and incorporates available materials as well as client goals AND data collection (look for Music Therapy Session Strategy Sheet in my shop!). I also have Music Element Analysis Charts and Research-Informed Clinician worksheets available for use. The rest of the forms that I offer are relevant to music therapy supervisors - session evaluation forms, National Roster required information check-lists, and forms to help students and interns focus their own needs for music therapy supervision and feedback. All of these files are priced at a reasonable price - less than a cup of coffee at a restaurant, not even the price of a drink from Starbucks - and, once you have purchased the file, you have lifetime access to that material for use over and over again. 

Again, I enjoy making forms, so if you are looking for a certain something to make your music therapy life a bit better for you, let me know. I love making things that make the lives of music therapists a bit easier - work smarter, not harder, you know? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Dear AMTA

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment