Tuesday at Teachers Pay Teachers: My Cat Has New Shoes

I LOVE it when someone wants a specific visual to go along with a therapeutic music experience (TME) that they have in mind. The next file highlighted in my Teachers Pay Teachers store and post series is the result of just such a situation.

I am an internship director and in that role, I come across interns with a wide variety of experiences and interests. One of my recent interns had found the Pete the Cat stories and was interested in developing some TMEs to go along with some of the books. Now, I don't know this story at all, but when my intern mentioned the book, I started thinking about some of my own shoe songs and this file came into being. 

As always, this file includes an original song for you to use in your music therapy sessions. I love it, and I hope that your clients will enjoy it as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA