Currently, I'm...

...struggling to find anything to write about, so here is a list of the things that are going through my brain at the moment...

Reading - nothing. I finished my book and have not identified the next book that I want to lug around with me. I thought about a Steven King novel, but that's not really calling out to me. I may re-read the Harry Potter series.

Drinking - water. Lots and lots of water.

Wearing - my knee brace and jammies before I take my shower and get dressed for work.

Working on - intern paperwork and session strategies for next week when I have half of my caseload back. I am also putting together a set of recipe cards for a swap that is scheduled by Friday.

Feeling - tired, restless, frustrated, and unprepared for the week ahead.

Wishing - that I didn't have to wear a mask in the world.

Looking forward to - doing music therapy with clients next week. It has been a while.

Avoiding - doing anything that seems like work - I just want to stay at home all day and one day of sick time ain't gonna be enough to get over this feeling. I am also avoiding going outside to do anything because it is hot and humid and sunny out...Hello, S.A.D.

Enjoying - the occasional song that floats through my head since I haven't been doing therapy with clients lately. When I am forced to be quiet, I tend to have music spurting out from all thoughts and concepts. I like this feeling.

Trying - to find the positive.

Thinking about - being on time for work rather than 45 minutes early. I don't know if I will be able to stay at home that long, but it is a nice thought. My silly cartoon show is almost over, so it is time to take that shower, get dressed in my work uniform, and take my bruised body out into the world of music therapy and watching interns do their things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Dear AMTA

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment