I Shared an Idea That I've Been Keeping to Myself Yesterday...

I did something risky yesterday. I told two other people of a project that I am working on because it is something that is fun and COMPLETELY out of my regular experience with life. I'm not going to tell you what it is because I am completely and totally scared of what I am doing, but rest assured that it is not dangerous, may never be shared with other people, and is something that I find fun but many people would not waste the time or effort to even try.

The biggest part of this post is that I did something that I was scared to do and now it is something that three people know. It is no longer mine and mine alone. That is a huge risk for me.

I am running a bit late this morning because I spent my first part of the morning browsing through Oriental Trading Company's clearance sale and spent my allowance on crafting supplies and charms and stuff. It was a good experience in self-care as I looked at what I was purchasing and thought about what I will be able to make with these things.

Anyone interested in a music therapy themed traveler's notebook?

That's it for today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA