Not a Song Conversion Sunday - Sorry About That!

...but not really all that sorry since I am currently on vacation and am spending my time in my parents' guest room waiting for them to waken. I've been awake for about three hours now, and I have at least another 2 hours before anyone will start to stir. I've started, completed, and uploaded a new file to my Teachers Pay Teachers store, Music Notation Cards, and now I am sitting on the bed, surrounded by my computer, my bullet journal, my ideas book, and my tablet which is playing bullet journaling YouTube videos to keep me company.

My songs are at my house, many hours away, so we will NOT be doing anything song-related this day. If that is why you are here, just go back to last week's post and know that I will be back into my regular routine next week.

This week, however, I am still in vacation mode. I have today and tomorrow without travel plans and then I am traveling back to the full routine of work, being an internship director, seeing my cat, and doing the things that are on my to-do list and avoiding the things that are on my not-to-do list. I have been spending time putting together some projects that have been in the back of my mind for quite some time now. One of those is a mini sing about song release based on every month of the year. March's edition is almost ready for release, so stay tuned for more information about our new subscription service. I hope to be ready to tell you all about it next week. If you've already subscribed to my newsletter, you'll be getting a sneak peek pretty soon. If you haven't subscribed to my FREE newsletter, do it!! 

[Wow, was that rude? I'm choosing to think of it as courageous!!]

I haven't spent much time thinking about work or music therapy or much of anything really. This has been a good vacation so far. We've spent a bit of time with my nephew and brother, but not much. My sister has been over every day, and Mom and Dad are doing some strange relationship things, but that's the way it goes at times. My major issue is the time disconnect that I have - I live in a world that is two hours in the future and this is retirement land - a world without schedules. I'm having a bit of difficulty with this new reality - my parents were the ones who made me schedule-oriented and now they have abandoned that same schedule in favor of a more free-wheeling existence. I'm jealous.

Here are some of the pictures that have come out of my time away from the things of home...


That's it. That's all I have to share today. Enjoy your Sunday!!

Comments

  1. Why would it be rude to invite people to sign up for your newsletter on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just feel like it's a bit wrong. Don't know why...just do!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA