Overly Ambitious - That's Me!

I am on winter break, so of course I have a very long list of things that I want to get finished before taking some time for complete relaxation. I am hoping to run the dishwasher several times, I have to do laundry, and I just came back from finishing my Christmas shopping. I need to pack and cook the holiday ham that I received as my "bonus" from work. (All of the facility employees got money - we school teachers/therapists got $20 worth of ham. I'm not sure which I would prefer...) All of these things are adding up to a very long list of things to do in the next two days.

I tend to be this way. I overload myself when I have time without work to keep me occupied. I have learned, however, that I can only get done what I can get done. Now it is time to start - the laundry is going, I've separated out what I need to pack, and I have to load the dishwasher before I can start cooking the ham. I promise to write more tomorrow. Happy Friday, everyone!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA