Basking at Home

After a full day of get ready, get set, and go, I am now on vacation. This is the first real vacation that I've had in about 2 years due to lots of other things that have happened in the past 2 years, but it is happening right now. I am currently on vacation time and have a bit of difficulty remembering that it is Saturday. 

But, part of the basking and the vacation is that I have no excuses for not completing some of my tasks. sing about the Olympics is getting ready for publication! I think all you MTs out there will enjoy it!

Posts may be a bit sporadic and off schedule this week, but that's part of the fun of vacation (and now that I have the wi-fi password, there are no limitations to what I can do!!).

Time to vacate. Thanks for being here!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA