Welcome Back

The holidays are over (at least, mine are), and it's time to get back to work. I'm a bit overwhelmed with thinking right now, and I'm a bit preoccupied with myself these days. I still have a week off, and I am getting more than ready to not be at home these days. I still have my present to myself to look forward to (it should arrive today), and there will be some fun figuring out how to use it!

I just realized that today is Supplemental Sunday (one of the problems with holidays and vacation - I lose track of which day it is). I've got nothing this week. I'll do better next time.

Thinking of all of my Texas music therapy friends in light of the tornado/winter storm action last night. Be safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA