TME Tuesday: Song Challenge

My brain is atrophied and overwhelmed by the difficult situation that is Worker's Compensation, so I do not have a new TME to share today.

Instead, I have a creativity challenge for you, readers! I would like to know what you would do with this song...

Winter Song by Sara Bareilles and Ingrid Michaelson - here's the challenge...

Leave a comment below about how you would use this piece of music in your clinical area. Give us a brief description of your clientele and the type of therapy you do. I'm looking for ideas about goals you would address with this piece, how you would lead your clients into working on their goals, and what you want as an outcome to using this song.

(I already have my own ideas about how to use this song with my group of clients, but I would love to hear from others!!)

At the end of this next week, I'll compile things into a TME for all of us to use.

See you next Tuesday!


Comments

  1. Anonymous8:29 AM

    Hmmm. That's a tough one. My clientele varies from kids to adults, from IDD to psych to medical to gerontology to hospice. I might use it for lyric analysis or improvisation using Orff instruments, depending on the goals.

    Janice

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA