TME Tuesday: Where Does This Go?

Today's post brought to you courtesy of a contract that I did quite a long time ago. The contractee wanted me to design some music to enhance calendar time at a school. I came up with three different programs using music to enhance the educational goals of the students in the classroom. As part of that contract, I was able to do what I love to do - I composed and made visuals, and GOT PAID! They took my fees without blinking, and I reveled in the project. Here is one of those songs...

www.musictherapyworks.com

This is all I'm giving you today. Just a song. What will you do with it? I know what I do with it, but I'm curious about how you will use this song with your population.

Enjoy, and happy Tuesday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Dear AMTA

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment