Just For Fun!

Over the past two days, I have had to sit in my semi-functional apartment as plumbers have taken apart the main bathroom. Between the jack-hammering, concrete pouring, and tub-wrestling, it has been quite the noisy environment around here! In order to stay somewhat sane, I have been playing with file folders and bulletin board strips - just for fun!

Now, usually I want everything in my music therapy clinic to be multifunctional and versatile. I generally try to keep things around me that I can do several things with in music therapy sessions. If the materials are not things that I can use at least six different ways, I don't keep it in my main therapy space. That's my general rule...

These materials mainly break that rule all apart!

Even as I say that, I am brainstorming different ways to use the materials that I have made. It is great to find my creativity again, and I hope that I'll be able to continue to create things now that my health seems to be fixed a bit.

Anyway, here are some of the things that I have made in the past two days...
Pictures about Fear
Number and Color Strips
Monkeys Jumping on the Bed
Monkeys for Swinging In a Tree
Do Your Ears Hang Low?
Do Your Ears Hang High?
Behavior Modification Count Down Strips
 
B-I-N-G-O








Partially Open LapBook










Instrument Families LapBook
Let me know if you would like patterns or how-to sheets for any of these projects. It can be done on my website, www.musictherapyworks.com.

Just plain old fun! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Anticipation Builds...

There's Always Something...

Going on a Squeegee Hunt