Tuesdays...Tuesdays...What Should I Do on Tuesdays...

I want to take myself out of a writing rut that I'm bumping around in these days. I have found that blog writing seems to be more interesting for me if I have about three days that are dedicated to posts with a common title and the other four days are open to whatever I want to write about. I already have Synthesis Sundays going on and there's Thoughtful Thursday (something that needs to be developed a bit more to make it a true series), but I want a new topic for Tuesdays.

Now, I have done Tuesday series posts before. I used to do (Therapeutic Music Experience) TME Tuesdays where I offered up a completely original thing to do with clients. I adjusted that a bit for (New to ME) "NTM" TME Tuesdays - same type of idea. I am now tired of these series, so I am in search of something a bit more interesting to me.

Now one of my little rules (that nobody notices except for me) is that my series have to have alliterative titles. Hence Synthesis Sunday and Thoughtful Thursday! Since that is one of my rules - again, one that I came up with and care about but I bet nobody else even pays attention to - I need to come up with a list of T words to go with Tuesday.

Theme. TME. Total. Terrible. Text. Thought. Thesis. Topic. Theory. Travel. Therapy (of course!!). Therapist (ditto!). Tadpole. Teenager. Oh dear, the list of possible T words just goes on and on.

Tuesday Themes seems to pop to my mind more readily than others. I could do some theme sharing, but I'm not sure that I want to. I share lots of theme ideas in my sing about songs series of digital offerings. I have come to the conclusion that I should (and do) pay for the ideas and information from others. I want to get a bit of compensation for my intellectual property and my time when I decide to share ideas and themes and resources that start off as mine. I don't think that is wrong - I think that is appropriate. So, I don't want to give away ideas for free. I could do a Teachers Pay Teachers Tuesday - I could write about the files that I find on TPT as well as to use Tuesdays to promote my own store. Hmmm.

That might work. Tuesday at Teachers Pay Teachers. 
Graphic is designed so I can start this off right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA