Artistic Endeavors


I am trying to make something for the AMTA Silent Auction. I have never donated something before, and I am trying an altered book about music. We will see if I get it finished, and if it actually sells at the auction.

Right now, the book has been covered with paper and is awaiting frou-frou and quotations about music. I have been trying to do a green theme - I really like green, and it seems like a good choice for the book. I can use all of my green papers and ink.

I was reading a blog entry for a fellow music therapist who stated that she did not enjoy making visual aids for her sessions. I found that difficult to understand. I LOVE making visuals - the more complicated the better for me! Seeing these comments made me think about how nice it is that there are therapists who do like making visuals and those that are good at networking and marketing. We are all different on so many ways - we have different talents and skills. This is one thing that makes music therapy such a rich profession.

So, Michelle, keep on making your bags, and I will keep making visual aids. Maybe we can share sometime.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA